- Concrete polished floors are provide durability and longevity
- By inhibiting surface mould and microbes concrete floors are hygienic and not as susceptible to odours and stains as many other flooring solutions
- These floors reduce the life cycle maintenance cost
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Resistant to spills, abrasion, oils and dusting
The HTCGL270 floor grinder is a single headed grinder that is easy to carry and reaches into tight, impractical areas. With a special accessory kit the single-phase grinder also turns into an effective edge grinder. The machine separates for easy transport. Grinding width, 270mm Motor 1.5kw, single phase.
This model has options to select and attach your tools, plug the machine to the wall & start grinding. Available is an accessory kit which turns into an effective edge grinder in minutes. The robust and sturdy chassis makes the machines perfectly balanced which is important when grinding but also simplifies machine handling for tools change etc.
This is an entry level floor grinder suited for smaller areas less than 300 square metres and is able to run off a 6 KVA generator. The larger machines in the range are capable of grinding and polishing concrete floors but may not be able to run off a 6 kva generator. We sale a wide variety of floor grinders and are agents for Husqvarna who manufacture quality floor grinders and more.