Disposable Face Masks for sale from Tool Time, sales division of Hire It. 3 Ply disposable face masks provide a barrier of protection against airborne particles and droplets however we cannot guarantee that they will prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases and infections. Face mask should only be worn once and disposed of after use or when mask gets moist or damaged.
In addition to wearing your face mask, we recommend frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitiser. Additional preventative measures should include social distancing wherever possible and maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Triple layer (3ply) fabric barrier*
- + Lightweight & easy to breathe
- + Fabric strips to tie easily behind head
- + Responsibly manufactured in Durban, South Africa
* 30g spunbond polypropylene non-woven inner & outer layer, 25g meltblown polypropylene non-woven middle filter layer.
As per government legislation businesses are required to provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to workers. Make sure your site is equipped to meet the safety requirements. Discount packages according to volume. Stock available in RSA. Delivery nationwide for essential services & after lock down for non-essential services.
DISPOSABLE Face Mask
R 1,452 ex VAT for 50 units
R 26,000 ex VAT for 1,000 units