The Honda EU65is Inverter Generator is the answer to meet market demand for a compact, light weight, quiet and economical portable power source. Honda has spend much time developing the technology of these portable generators to meet demand for high quality electricity and in 1998 started producing the EU10i portable inverter generators.
Today the increase in demand of inverter generators and lead to the launch of their highest grade model – the Honda EU65is Inverter Generator. The inverter technology and light weight/ compactness the characterize the EI series are further evolved to provide greater power that can be used for various appliances as emergency power source for home, commercial or recreational uses.
What makes it a leader? As well as the traditional centralised intake and exhaust system, the EU65is model uses and eco-throttle and a triple chamber construction comprising of 1. intake chamber 2.engine chamber 3. exhaust chamber. These technologies provide low noise, compactness, light weight, high efficiency inverter with 4 stroke petrol engine that meets all the demands. Its Honda’s highest grade model in the portable generator market and Tool Time is proud to stock it! Tool Time, sales division of Hire It is the leading Honda power products agent in KZN and carries all the original spares. Our fully fitted workshop services all the products we sell. Call us on 031 702 0684
In the videos below, Richard Fraser, Sales Director of Hire It, shows you first how to assemble / PD service your 5.5kVA EU65is generator when you receive it and then in the second video how to start it up.
1. Add on the wheels with a locking pin
2. To connect the batteries, unscrew the panel connect batteries red and black, close panel
3. To add the oil, use a screw to turn & open side panel pour in SAE40 4-stroke oil
– Comes with a blank generator plug, we add a pig tail that has a South African plug on the other end. When you put it in, push it in and twist it to lock in
– Generator has an auto choke so turn the fuel on and turn the key. But make sure the eco-throttle is off when you turn the key on to start
– Digital display shows time, volts, RPM & battery
– if there is an overload or low oil red light will show
– To switch off turn key to off and switch off the fuel