Bosch GBH 18 V-EC Cordless Drill for sale, includes 2 batteries, charger and box. This cordless rotary hammer drill boasts the highest chiselling removal rate (12 kg/hour) in its class, long runtime with one battery, and Brushless Bosch EC motor making it compact, dust-protected, lightweight and maintenance-free. Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) and Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge. SDS Plus
- Brushless Bosch EC motor is compact, dust-protected, lightweight and absolutely maintenance-free.
- COOLPACK batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and increase lifetime by up to 100%.
- Electronic Motor Protection shuts down the motor in the event of overload; fully functional even after a 2-m drop test on concrete.
- The battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells.
- Long runtime (115 holes, 6 x 40 mm in concrete) with one battery charge (4.0 Ah) thanks to efficient Bosch EC motor.
- Low weight (only 2.6 kg) and compact design for more comfortable work.
- Highest chiselling removal rate (12 kg/hour) in its class.
We offer backup and spares for all machines which we sell. We are agents for Bosch, Makita, Hilti and more so please get in touch for more details or for a quote on 0610446066. Delivery available nationwide.
Specifications for Bosch GBH 18 V-EC Cordless Drill:
- Max. impact energy 1.7 J
- Impact rate at rated speed 0 – 4550 bpm
- Rated speed 0 – 1400 rpm
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 3 Ah
- Length 285 mm Height 218 mm
- Toolholder SDS-plus
- Drilling dia. concrete, hammer drill bits 4 – 18 mm
- Opt. appl. range concrete, hammer drill bits 4 – 10 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood 20 mm