Quicklock scaffolding is a light, compact & versatile type of scaffolding that can be erected in a short timeframe. Quicklock scaffolding is ideally suited for building houses, general maintenance, paint contractors etc.
- Inside location – Static 4 x minimum base dimension, Mobile 3.5 x min base dimension
- Outside location – Static 3.5 x min base dimension, Mobile 3 x min base dimension
Thus the max free standing height of a 2.1 x 2.1m static tower located externally will be 3.5 x 2.1 = 7.35m (ie 8 pairs of frames @ 0.9m per riser is a 7.2m high tower.) If towers need to be higher than these recommended heights, the quicklock scaffolding must be braced to the building or structure that it is standing against.
- Tie bars for top & bottom of tower
- Diagonal braces for within tower
- Castors for moving tower around
- Steel boards for standing platform
- Levelling jacks for levelling up tower
Daily hire rate discounted for week long hire. Rate is based on a 1.5 x 1.5m x 6m high or a 2.1 x 2.1 m x 6m high standard tower.