Quicklock scaffolding is a light, compact & versatile type of scaffolding that can be erected in a short timeframe. Quicklock scaffolding is ideally suited for building houses, general maintenance, paint contractors etc. Maximum heights for free standing towers.
- Inside location – Static 4 x minimum base dimension, Mobile 3.5 x min base dimension
- Outside location – Static 3.5 x min base dimension, Mobile 3 x min base dimension
Max free standing height of a 2.1 x 2.1m static tower located externally will be 3.5 x 2.1 = 7.35m (ie 8 pairs of frames @ 0.9m per riser is a 7.2m high tower.) If towers need to be higher than these recommended heights, the scaffolding must be braced to the building or structure that it is standing against.
Basic components of this scaffolding:
- 1.5 & 2.1m wide frames 0.9m high
- Tie bars for top & bottom of tower
- Diagonal braces for within tower
- Castors for moving tower around
- Steel boards for standing platform
- Levelling jacks for levelling up tower
Prices dependant on size and height of tower so please call us for a quote on 031 702 0684.