Rotary hammer drills are electric power tools used with SDS plus or SDS max drill bits for drilling into concrete. Also known as “combi drills,” are similar in that they also pound the drill bit in and out while it is spinning. However, they use a piston mechanism instead of a special clutch which causes them to deliver a much more powerful hammer blow, making it possible to drill bigger holes much faster.
- SDS Plus Rotary Hammer 16-25mm R150 incl VAT p/day
- SDS Max Rotary Hammer 20-38mm R200 incl VAT p/day
- SDS Max Rotary Hammer 38 – 50mm R250 incl VAT p/day
excludes drill bits
- Rated power input 1.500 W
- Max. impact energy 14,2 J
- Impact rate at rated speed 1.100 “ 2.250 bpm
- Rated speed 120 “ 250 rpm
See Hire Rates Brochure for daily hire rates
Discounted for week long hire.